Treat Gastro Problems with Razo
Gastro problems are difficult to discuss and difficult to deal with. Gastro problems make you feel uneasy and can be quite troublesome. Poor diet or improper eating habits can cause gastro health problems. Getting rid of gastro problems at the earliest is essential. While suffering from gastro problems nothing comes to the rescue like medicines. Razo is a medication that helps provide instant relief from Gastro Problems.
Availability : In Stock
|No. Of Units||Price/Units||Total Price||save||Add To Cart|
|30Tablet/s||$0.21||$6.3||$0||Add to Cart|
|60Tablet/s||$0.189||$11.34||$1.26||Add to Cart|
|90Tablet/s||$0.168||$15.12||$3.78||Add to Cart|
What is Razo?
Razo is a medication used for Gastric acidity, Gastro-intestinal reflux, Stomach ulcers, Intestinal ulcers and other gastro related conditions. Razo contains Rabeprazole which acts as an active ingredient that works by blocking the activity of the proton pumps in the stomach wall.
How to consume Razo?
*Swallow the pill with a glass of water.
* Do not crush or chew the tablet.
* Consume the pill one hour before food.
* The consumption of alcohol must be avoided.
* Avoid taking any other medication with Razo.
What are the side effects of Razo?
Indigestion, Joint pain, Nausea, sore throat, dizziness and vomiting are a few of the side effects of Razo.
Who should not consume Razo?
* Pregnant women and women breast feeding infants
*People allergic to the ingredients used in Razo
* People dealing with Hypersensitivity
What are the other precautions that one must take in order to prevent Gastro problems?
* Always eat fresh and prevent consuming leftovers from the previous day
* Excessive consumption of alcohol must be avoided
* Drink enough water to get rid of impurities
* Take de worming once in 6 months.
* Avoid the consumption of junk and fatty foods as much as possible.
* Stick to a proper eating schedule
* Avoid consuming foods that are too spicy or foods that are high in sugar.
* Consume Detox liquids like green tea and lemon juice with honey.
* Consume foods like fruits, vegetables, dairy products and nuts.
How to store Razo?
Store it in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight and children.
DISCLAIMER:- Consult the doctor before consuming Razo. Inform the doctor about your current medical status and medical history. Inform the doctor about your allergies if any and if you are taking any other medication.
Copyright © 24rxpharmacy.com 2017.